Feeling hungry after hitting the gym or going for a run? Try this refreshing post-workout (vegan) Tropical Dream Smoothie to nourish the body and brain!
Total time: 5 mins
Table of Contents
Tropical Dream Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 brān® snap (Lemon Drop flavor works well!)
- 1 medium banana, frozen*
- 1 medium orange, peeled and cut into large pieces
- ¾ Cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ Cup rolled oats
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or shaker and enjoy!
If the smoothie is too thick, add more milk. If you’d like it thicker, add a few ice cubes while blending.
*When bananas are at their peak ripeness, peel and freeze in an airtight container or freezer bag. When used frozen in your smoothies and protein shakes, they add a thick, milkshake-like consistency. Yum!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.